Crayola LLC, is a famous American arts and crafts company based in Easton, Pennsylvania. A subsidiary of Hallmark Cards Incorporated, Crayola is the worldwide leader in children’s creative expression products. Known for the iconic Crayola Crayon first introduced in 1903, the Crayola brand has grown into a portfolio of innovative art tools, crafting activities and creativity toys that offer children innovative new ways to use color to create everything imaginable. Consumers can find the wide array of Crayola products in the “Crayola Aisle” at all major retailers. As the 2017 holiday season looms, Crayola has released a number of products that might make befitting presents for children, teens, and even adults.
Although the brand is more often associated with younger children, the “Crayola Signature” line is ideal for teens aged fourteen and over. Each one of the products in this line comes in a beautifully decorated tin box and includes art supplies that are nearly professional in quality:
· Crayola Signature Detailing Gel Pens are designed to enhance and embellish artistic and creative projects for adults. Each of the twenty pens feature premium metallic or glitter gel ink to deliver vibrant color with a stylish touch. Delivering both fine points and then broad, bold, shimmering brushes, these pens are ideal for graphic art work and/or card decorating. It retails for $19.99.
· Crayola Signature Brush and Detail Dual Markers feature sixteen double-ended markers and thirty-two brilliant colors, providing twice the color and tip options for art and writing projects. Artists can use the brush tip for lush strokes (like a paintbrush) and the ultra-fine tip for delicate details such as lettering, detailed drawings, and beautiful calligraphy. In fact, when used correctly, it is possible to get an almost watercolor effect using these extremely impressive pens. They retail for $14.99.
· Crayola Sketch and Detail Dual-Tip Markers feature sixteen double-ended markers and thirty-two brilliant colors, providing twice the color and tip options for art and writing projects. Sketch thick and thin lines with the graphic tip then add detail and accents to illustrations and lettering with the ultra-fine tip. They also retail for $14.99.
· ·Crayola Signature Creative Lettering Inspiration Pad is a forty-page pad was designed to enable users to learn to create eye-catching designs and chalkboard lettering. The pad makes it possible to enhance cards, gift tags, table place cards, and more with this unique art tool to help improve hand-lettering in varying styles. It also comes with many craft ideas and tutorials. Best of all, it retails for only $7.99.
· Crayola Signature #Crayoligraphy Activity Set features a variety of hand-lettering tools including practice pages, dual-ended markers, detailing gel pens and craft inspiration to help artists discover the fun of “Crayoligraphy” and create eye-catching lettering in a calligraphy-like style. Artists can enhance cards, gift tags, table place cards and more with this premium set that comes with fifteen instructional/practice pages, twelve duel-end markers, two detailing gel pens, eight gift cards, four place cards, and one photo frame. In total, it comes with forty-five pieces and retails for only $14.99.
Although these items are intended for an older market, Crayola is still strongly dedicated to children of all ages who have made the company so successful. To that end, they have also released a number of items for smaller kids in honor of the 2017 holiday season:
* * * * *
I personally tried out all the items in the “Signature” brand and while they all work exactly as advertised, the “Crayola Signature Brush and Detail Dual Markers” are, by far, the best value that produce the most professional-looking results.
As per the items for younger children, the “Crayola Color Wonder Magic Light Brush” is absolutely the crème de la crème. Easily one of the top toys for the three-to-five age range this holiday season, it’s near-magic technology, creativity-fostering play, and mess-free set-up is bar none.
I recommend all the items listed above. However, I certainly give both the “Signature Brush and Detail Dual Markers” and the “Color Wonder Magic Light Brush” as being my top-picks.